Cambridge Mechatronics Limited (CML) is a multi-disciplinary company, developing camera module solutions utilising our cutting-edge shape memory alloy (SMA) technology. Our technology is shipping in top tier flagship smartphones, as well as inside drones, wearable devices, and other consumer products.
We have approximately 650 granted and pending patents based around our platform technology, which allows the control, positioning and movement of smart materials with high precision. CML is proud to rank in the top 25 applicants in terms of yearly UK patent filings, on par with larger technology licensing companies such as Arm, Imagination Technologies, and Rolls Royce.
CML’s SMA wire is thinner than the width of a human hair and can be positioned with the accuracy of the wavelength of light. CML is the only company in the world to master and control these materials with such exceptional accuracy.
The work environment at CML is stimulating and exciting, as we are involved throughout the entire product development process from inception through to mass production, which provides a real sense of achievement for our employees.
- To test/evaluate module performance, including lens, Actuator, IC, and sensor, and report the result internally
- To co-work with driver IC/CCM/AM engineers for tuning and test
- To instruct CCMs factory how to bring up the related test stations, how to do FA and solve customer related technical problems
- On-site support when big issue happens
- To maintain a good relationship with customers
- Communicate with headquarter engineers and senior FAE managers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Be able to work independently but value teamwork
- Best to have module and SMA/VCM(AF&OIS) actuator basic knowledge (but not necessary)
- Best to have experience in working for CCM or SMA/VCM(AF&OIS) actuator factory, especially mechanical design/software development/Test department
- Have FAE experience (preferred)
- Willing to travel frequently in China and occasionally outside China
- English fluently written and spoken
We have roles that you can help define and
- Competitive salary
- Travel opportunities
- Regular social and team events
- 20 holidays plus statutory holidays (total of 33 days a year)
- Training by world leading experts
Please send your CV and covering letter to our Human Resources team at [email protected]