We are looking for an organised and proactive technician to assist our growing team of world-class technologists.
We are looking for someone who is hardworking, interested and has initiative. You will be an important member of a highly skilled team.
- Microscope work carrying out build and assembly (involving knife work, soldering and glueing)
- Assisting with the assembly and preparation of experiments
- Running experiments then collecting and collating test data (with supervision and assistance)
- Working alongside our teams and providing support to the software, mechanical and control and test engineers
- Maintenance and improvement of bespoke CML test equipment
- Assisting with the build of precision prototype parts
- Lab housekeeping - ensuring correct stock levels are maintained along with a clean and tidy workshop environment
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Familiar with milling, drilling and soldering desirable
- Practical experience either through work, study or perhaps personal interest/hobby
- Basic assembly and workshop skills essential
- Design and build skills essential
- Ability to multitask and identify where priorities lie
- Ability to work as part of a team but also self motivated to work autonomously
We have roles that you can help define and mould to your skills and ambitions within a multi-disciplinary team. We are happy to accommodate individuals with different skill sets and you will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to a dynamic and fast growing company with a global reach. Your salary package will be very competitive and dependent upon relevant academic and industrial experience.